Tuesday, July 12, 2016

OwlCrate Monthly Haul: June Box 2016


   Hi y'all! So today I wanted to show everyone my June box from OwlCrate! In order to not spoil anything for anyone, I decided to wait and post it a good while after most people have received theirs already.

   OwlCrate is a monthly bookish YA subscription box, which every month features a new theme. Each box features a recently released YA book, along with a few bookish goodies created specially for the box.

   This month's theme was Royalty!



This months box included: 


- Three magnetic royalty bookmarks created by Craftedvan
-A Bracelet inspired by The Lunar Chronicles by Rich Love Shoppe
- A Disney Mini Mystery Figurine by Funko
- A Red Queen Print designed by Evie Bookish
- My Lady Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand and Jodi Meadows, 
with a note written by Jodi Meadows and a paper crown.

   Everything about this book was fabulous, from the book to the bookmarks. Being as I am such a huge fan of The Lunar Chronicles and the authors of My Lady Jane, I was super excited with what came in the June box.

   Having yet read My Lady Jane, and it being close to the top of my TBR pile, I am super excited to finally have a copy!

Next months theme is: Good vs. Evil!

Stay tuned to see what is in-store for that box!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!