Monday, June 26, 2017

Surprise! New Blog Design!

   Hi Guys!
   So you may have noticed something different on the blog today, hmm I wonder what could it be? I got a new blog design, TA DA!
   I've been in a blogging and reading slump since school ended, and I thought revamping my blog might help change things up. I'm not sure if it'll work, or if I'll end up hating the new design in a few days or so, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
   So I hope that you guys love it, or at least grow to love it. I've always been a huge simplicity themed fan, so I think that this new design showcases that off a bit.
   Anyways, like I said, I hope that you guys love it.


2 comments:

  1. I love your new design, Stephanie! We recently got a new blog design for IceyBooks and are trying our best to keep it running :P Here's to hoping we can both keep up blogging/reading!

    Asma @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOHH!!! I can't wait to check it out, you guys always have the best designs! <3

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!