Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Buy Local: McNally Robinson Booksellers

Today I wanted to give a shout out to my local indie, and place of employment, McNally Robinson Booksellers. 

Like most places, they're currently closed to the public, but they are still selling by phone and on their  website.

If you're looking to splurge a bit, or are in need of another book to read, may I recommend checking them out?

They offer $8 CAD shipping to ANYWHERE in Canada if you spend $30 CAD, and offer next day delivery within Winnipeg and Saskatoon for as low as $5 CAD. 

They also offer contactless curbside pick up at both the Winnipeg and Saskatoon locations. 

Remember, in times like these, local shops are the ones that suffer. So, don't forget to give them a little love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!