Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 10th AWESOMENESS!





Today has been a very stellar day.

  So many things have happened today that I just had to make a post about it. First of all I am officially done with my mechanics class after finishing my exam today, that has nothing to do with books but I'm just happy about finishing that exam aha. Anyway...
   
   Another thing that happened today was the YALLFest authors were announced today! I've been saving up to go to YALLFest since last November. I honestly couldn't control myself in class today when I saw who was going! 61 different YA authors have been confirmed at this point and more keep confirming as we speak! Not to mention the unofficial YA authors just coming to visit!(I heard that Richelle Mead was thinking of stopping by!?!?) AHHHHH, I'm so excited! I have absolutely no clue who I'm more excited to see! 



   And finally two AMAZING June books released today! Hexed by Michelle Krys and The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings! Happy book birthday to you both!

   Here's their info!


Hexed by Michelle Krys


Publisher: Delacorte Press
Series: Hexed #1


Description from GoodReads:

If high school is all about social status, Indigo Blackwood has it made. Sure, her quirky mom owns an occult shop, and a nerd just won’t stop trying to be her friend, but Indie is a popular cheerleader with a football-star boyfriend and a social circle powerful enough to ruin everyone at school. Who wouldn’t want to be her?

Then a guy dies right before her eyes. And the dusty old family Bible her mom is freakishly possessive of is stolen. But it’s when a frustratingly sexy stranger named Bishop enters Indie’s world that she learns her destiny involves a lot more than pom-poms and parties. If she doesn’t get the Bible back, every witch on the planet will die. And that’s seriously bad news for Indie, because according to Bishop, she’s a witch too.

Suddenly forced into a centuries-old war between witches and sorcerers, Indie’s about to uncover the many dark truths about her life—and a future unlike any she ever imagined on top of the cheer pyramid.

Follow Michelle on Twitter




Order Here:






The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings


Publisher: Greenwillow Press
Series: The Murder Complex #1


Description from GoodReads:


Meadow Woodson, a fifteen-year-old girl who has been trained by her father to fight, to kill, and to survive in any situation, lives with her family on a houseboat in Florida. The state is controlled by The Murder Complex, an organization that tracks the population with precision.

The plot starts to thicken when Meadow meets Zephyr James, who is—although he doesn’t know it—one of the MC’s programmed assassins. Is their meeting a coincidence? Destiny? Or part of a terrifying strategy? And will Zephyr keep Meadow from discovering the haunting truth about her family?




I was lucky to have received a signed ARC from the author herself, and have reviewed it here on Ohana Reads! If you'd like to check it out here's the link! 



Follow Lindsay on Twitter




Order Here:


Chapters Indigo      B&N   

Don't they sound awesome? I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Hexed ASAP!


That was my stellar day, how was yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!