Thursday, October 13, 2016

Hiatus

   Hi guys,
   As you guys have probably noticed already, I've been pretty distant and haven't had a lot of posts for you to read. With University, I've been pretty busy and just haven't had the chance to put anything together. I've had no real ideas for anything either. September was rough, I didn't get a lot of books read, so I don't have anything to review. 

   I don't know how long this Hiatus will be, but I do promise you that when I do return, I will have posts after posts for you guys to read! Hopefully in the time I'm gone, I'll be able to get into some sort of routine that'll allow me to read and blog alongside school. 

   Sorry guys, but I'll talk to you real soon,

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear from you after your hiatus! I totally understand what you mean about learning to balance blogging and school. It took us some time, too -- but I promise you'll get there eventually. Best of luck! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!