Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (4)


Ghost House

Author: Alexandra Adornetto
The Ghost House Saga
Expected: August 26th, 2014
Harlequin Teen


Description from GoodReads:


   After the loss of her mother, Chloe Kennedy starts seeing the ghosts that haunted her as a young girl again. Spending time at her grandmother's country estate in the south of England is her chance to get away from her grief and the spirits that haunt her. Until she meets a mysterious stranger…

   Alexander Reade is 157 years dead, with secrets darker than the lake surrounding Grange Hall and a lifelike presence that draws Chloe more strongly than any ghost before. But the bond between them awakens the vengeful spirit of Alexander's past love, Isobel. And she will stop at nothing to destroy anyone who threatens to take him from her.

   To stop Isobel, Chloe must push her developing abilities to their most dangerous limits, even if it means losing Alex forever… and giving the hungry dead a chance to claim her for their own.


Why I Want It:


   I loved Alexandra's previous YA series Halo,  so hearing about her new series I just have to get my hands on a copy! Plus who doesn't love a ghost story?


Why You Should Want It:


   As I said, GHOSTS. Alexandra just knows how to write a romance, so romance + ghosts? This book is going to be a must have! 


That's my Waiting on Wednesday for this week! Will you be picking up your copy at the end of August? What are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments!(:



2 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to read this early, and I really enjoyed it! I think you'll like it. :) My pick this week was The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris. SO excited about it!

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! I was also supposed to get an early copy but I guess it got lost in the mail?

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!