Monday, September 1, 2014

August Wind Up!

   This was honestly one of the slowest book months ever. Besides getting a lot of reading done during one of my camping trips I went on a little book adventure with Death by Feelz from Instagram! For our adventure we went to our biggest bookstore in the city as well as see If I Stay! Let's just say I loved it! My review is to come! 

   Now let's check out my bookish stats for this month!

Read in August:





September Releases I'm Excited For:


Book Haul for August:



Library Book Haul:


Of Neptune by Anna Banks
Pawn by Aimee Carter
The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
A Discovery of Witches by Debroah Harkness

Books Reviewed:


Tortured Souls by Kimber Leigh Wheaton  (ARC)


  That's it for this month! I have so much stuff planned for next month I'm excited, so don't forget to stop by for some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!