Monday, November 30, 2015

November 2015 Wrap Wrap!

   As most of you know by now, I took a month Hiatus for NaNo. Unfortunately I got NOWHERE
with that, actually I did get a lot of research done, but not really any writing.
   An upside for me was that I technically got a mini vacation from blogging, and it was kind of nice. There was a little weight off my shoulders so I was finally able to get some other things accomplished around my house and school wise. But now it's December and I am back! So expect a lot of fun stuff for this month, the same goes with January! It'll be my Blogiversary on the 3rd! So hopefully I'll have a giveaway or two!
   So this month I worked more (Gotta save up for Christmas Presents), I started some new shows (
Jessica Jones, American Horror Story....), got some Christmas shopping done. It was probably my chillest month of the year.
   The only real bookish milestone that I accomplished this month was reading my first 2016 novel, Shallow Graves was one of my most anticipated novels of 2016 so I'm excited to have gotten the chance of reading an early copy. You'll be able to read my review at the end of January, closer to its release! 
   That's it for this month! I'm sure my stats will be much larger next month, especially my book haul!


Books Read:




Book Haul:


Books Reviewed:


December Releases I'm Looking Forward To:


Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout (December 1st.)



That's it for this month, until next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!