Friday, August 12, 2016

OwlCrate Monthly Haul: July Box 2016


   Hi y'all! So today I wanted to show everyone my sister's July box from OwlCrate! In order to not spoil anything for anyone, I decided to wait and post it a good while after most people have received theirs already.

   My sister and I share my monthly subscription for OwlCrate, so every other month I'll be showing off what my sister received instead of me!

   OwlCrate is a monthly bookish YA subscription box, which every month features a new theme. Each box features a recently released YA book, along with a few bookish goodies created specially for the box.

   

This months theme is: Good Vs. Evil!

We received the Good box!



This months box includes:


-Harry Potter: Dobby Funko Pop Vinyl
-Millennium Falcon necklace from VectorEngraving
-Alice magnetic bookmark from Jane's Tiny Things
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff sticker by Drop And Give Me Nerdy
- YA Colouring Book
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab, and a letter + signed book plate from Victoria Schwab


Next months theme is: Fast Times at YA High!

Stay tuned to see what is in-store for that box!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!