Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Monthly TBR: December 2019


   I'm officially 8 books away from my GoodReads goal. I'm hoping by picking stuff that I'm SUPER excited for, that I'll actually get them read this month. It doesn't help that I can't start reading until my exam week is over (Friday), but I'm certainly excited to read these.

   In the end, I'll probably still cheat and read a graphic novel or two. But for now, I'm still really excited to read these!

December TBR Pile





   And that's my TBR for the month! I have some of my anticipated 2020 releases on the list, as well as some Canadian titles fro this year since I'm playing catch up for MYRCA.

   What are you reading this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!