Monday, December 9, 2019

OwlCrate Monthly Haul: November 2019


 Today I wanted to show everyone my 2019 November box from OwlCrate! In order to not spoil anything for anyone, I decided to wait and post it a good while after most people have received theirs already.

   It's been a while since I received an OwlCrate subscription. The box was my first one in over two years. When they announced the theme, I immediately knew what book it was going to be and was ecstatic. I'd loved the authors previous work and had a chance to read an early copy of this one. So when a little birdie told me that the cover was GORGEOUS, I jumped on it and bought the box. In the end, I was not disappointed. 

   OwlCrate is a monthly bookish YA subscription box, which every month features a new theme. Each box features a recently released YA book, along with a few bookish goodies created specially for the box.

This months theme is: Through the Enchanted Forest!



This months box included: 

- A Cruel Prince inspired flannel blanket designed by @bookmarkd.tattoos
- The OwlCrate annual reading calendar designed by Blue Star Press.
- Enchanted Forest stickers designed by @lovepipsticks
- A Uprooted metal tassel bookmark, designed by @herpaperworld
- The Raven Boys inspired wooden ornament designed by @juniperandivydesigns
- @ireadya promotional print about Diamond & Dawn!
- Monthly enamel pin is inspired by the Through the Enchanted Forest book, designed by @fourseasonsfox.
- And finally, my personal favourite from the box, the book was Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw. The book featured an exclusive cover, and sprayed-edges to match the cover. 

   The Through the Enchanted Forest box is probably my favourite OwlCrate box that I've ever purchased. The exclusive cover is probably my favourite out of all the other editions that they've done in the past.


   OwlCrate really outdid themselves with this box, and I'm really excited to see what they have in store for next month.

Next months theme is: Tales of Trickery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!