Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (1)



Diamonds in the Rough

Author: Michelle Madow
The Secret Diamond Sisters #2
Expected: October 28th, 2014
Harlequin Teen


Description from GoodReads:


All-access doesn't mean no problems.

The three Diamond sisters survived the summer in style after coming to live with their long-lost billionaire father. But making a place for themselves at their exclusive new Las Vegas private school is throwing them any number of gold-plated curves. Savannah's YouTube stardom turns into a Sweet Sixteen reality show extravaganza with complimentary enemies on the side. Dangerous flirtations don't keep Peyton from a gamble that will risk far more than she planned to bet. And when Courtney and the sisters' archenemy, Madison, uncover two explosive secrets, it will rock even this town of glittering illusion and turn their lives upside down all over again.


Ohana Reads: The Secret Diamond Sisters Review



Why I Want It:


I want it because VEGAS BABY, and well who wouldn't want to sudden find out that their long lost father is a famous billionaire? I loved the story from the first book and can not wait till I get my hands  on a copy! Also Michelle is my favourite, she is the sweetest person you'll ever meet<3


Why You Should Want It:


Well as you read above... VEGAS BABY. But if that's not enough for you. Michelle's writing is unique and special. Her stories grab you and pull you right in along with her characters. When I first read The Secret Diamond Sisters (First in series), I wasn't a big Contemporary book reader. Saying that, this series is perfect for first timers! 


That's my Waiting on Wednesday for this week, will you be picking up it up in October? What are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments!(:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!