Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Seize the Tuesday: (3)


Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by myself and the Adi Alsaid Street Team, to share stories about how we’ve seized the Tuesday, with a special focus on the particular book we’re reading. We’ll share our posts online with the hashtag: #LetsAllGetLost. 

   The idea is to share little ways in which you may have embraced Bree’s motto of seizing the Tuesday. To relate it to books, you can talk about what book you’re reading, and how you stole some moments from the day to enjoy reading. It doesn’t have to be about reading, but we all know that a well-read day is a day seized. The idea is not just to help spread the word on LGL, but also to remind people to live fully, even/especially if that means spending a part of your day reading.

  Seize the Tuesday, like it says above was created from the book Let's Get Lost. Well for today's Seizing I finally read Let's Get Lost. I had gotten myself an ARC about a year ago and now I've finally read it.

   It wasn't that there was something wrong with the book, it was that like the book I wanted to get lost on my own road trip and read it. So I finally did.

   My family and I are currently on a road trip to a small town beside Minneapolis to pick up a new camping trailer for the summer. It's a 8 hour drive from our home by Winnipeg to the trailer place. So I made it into my own little adventure.

   My review for Let's Get Lost should be up sometime next week.


   That's how I Seized the Tuesday, how did you seize the day?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!