Sunday, July 12, 2015

Summer Blogger Promo Tour: Seating and Fictional Characters with Reading is My Treasure

   
   The Summer Blogger Promo Tour was created by The Book Bratz as a fun way to promote blogs and make blogger friends. 

Today I have Kaitlin from Reading is My Treasure!


    Kaitlin loves all things books, especially book covers! She also loves gemstones, polished rocks and lists! 

   When she's not blogging or reading she can be found watching Criminal Minds or knitting!


   I asked Kaitlin to answer a question for my post today! My question was: 


   Say you were sitting at a circular table with ten fictional characters, who would they be and why? Who would you be sitting beside?

   I'll let Kaitlin take over from here!




   I everyone! I hope you like this post. It was a fun topic. Thank you to Stephanie for hosting me.☺

   I wanted to pick characters that I like as people. I also wanted one of similar age and from the same world (that's easy with contemporaries). Lastly, I wanted at least some familiarity among the characters so we weren't all strangers. Here are the books I finally chose from!


   The Ten Characters I picked:

Bianca and Wesley from The Duff 

Sonny and Amy from Lying Out Loud

Remy and Dexter from This Lullaby

Jess from This Lullaby


Samantha and Jase from My Life Next Door


   This group seems like a fun one! They're all people I can imagine enjoying having dinner with. I can talk to them and have a good conversation. Plus, I can see the characters from the individual books getting along with the characters from the other books. I imagine Dexter, Wesley, and Bert would get along pretty well.

   I would sit next to Bert and Jess (I'm imagining a round table). They're both great supporting characters and I think I would like talking to them the most. Plus, they're not part of a pair like everyone else. It may be a little easier to get a conversation going with those two.

   What about you? Who would you want to have at your dinner table?



   Thanks for stopping by Kaitlin! You can give her a follow here:



   Now a big thank you for everyone who stopped by! The tour is only starting! I can't wait for you to meet everyone on the tour!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!