Thursday, July 30, 2015

July Wrap Up!

   I have been terrible this month with being online and blogging. It has been one of the busiest summers I've ever had. Camping, hiking, going to the cabin, non stop hanging out with my friends, holy crap. It feels like I haven't even gotten a chance to just slug around. Even though I haven't had a chance to slug around, the summer has been a blast.
   This summer I've been keeping up with my collection of books, I got Illuminae from the Two Thumbs Up program at McNally Robinson. Honestly I think I'll be done it by next week. I'm excited to see what they'll have for me next time! 
   Next month I plan on going on a bookish adventure with my sisters, we're going to go to a bunch of local bookstores, used and new books. Hopefully I remember to take pictures! I'll make sure to show you what I hauled in as soon as I can!
   My sister and her friends started a book blog just recently, it's just taking baby steps but it's looking good! I'm excited and proud of my sister, she's also asked me to help them get everything moving smoothly. I'll introduce the blog to you guys when everything is all set up with them!
   Finally for this month, you've probably noticed by now that I'm taking part in the Summer Blogger Promo Tour. I've been having a blast being apart of the tour, we're only half way done for the summer. Which means I still have a bunch of people to introduce you too!
   That's everything for this month, or everything that I can remember anyway. 

   Time for the bookish stats!


Books Read:


Book Haul:


Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (ARC)
Storm by Amanda Sun (Paperback)
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli ( Hardcover)
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead (Paperback)
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong (Hardcover)
Reawakened by Colleen Houck (Hardcover)




Books Reviewed:




August Books I'm Excited For:


   I have a bunch more books to read this summer! Hopefully I get through them all! Now I just need to finish them in the next month!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!