Sunday, August 2, 2015

Summer Blogger Promo Tour: Bookish Tattoos with Living in a World of Book Quotes


 The Summer Blogger Promo Tour was created by The Book Bratz as a fun way to promote blogs and make blogger friends.

Today I have Jaclyn from Living in a World of Book Quotes!



   I asked Jaclyn what favourite quotes would she think of getting as a tattoo? And where would she put them? 

   She give me a bunch of graphics to show you what she would get tattooed! 


Forearm:




Wrist:





   Arn't her quotes just the best? I also have a few bookish tattoos I'd like to get! Here are mine!


Wrist:


I photoshopped it onto my wrist :)



Shoulder Blade:


   I have a few quotes for this one! I haven't really decided on which one yet!


   "You don't love a girl because of beauty. You love her because she sings a song only you can understand. " ~ L.J.Smith, Secret Vampire


   "Your heart knows. Your soul remembers." ~ Colleen Houck, Tiger's Voyage


   "Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read." ~ Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess


   " I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars." ~ Stephenie Meyer, Twilight


   "You need help, and that's what books are for." ~ Kami Garcia + Margaret Stohl, Beautiful Redemption


   As you can see, I still have some choices to make!


   Thanks a bunch for stopping by Jaclyn! You can give Jaclyn a follow here:

Blog: https://livinginaworldofbookquotes.wordpress.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/quotablebooks1

    Only a few more weeks to go! And only a few more people to introduce you too! Until next week!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!