Sunday, August 9, 2015

Summer Blogger Promo Tour: Names and Book Titles with Next Page Please!


   The Summer Blogger Promo Tour was created by The Book Bratz as a fun way to promote blogs and make blogger friends.

Today I have Kaitlin from Next Page Please!


   Today I asked Kaitlin to spell her name with book titles! So I'll let her take it away!

   Hello Stephanie's readers! Welcome back to the Summer Blogger Promo Tour, I am excited to be here! Today, I am going to spell my name out in book titles and explain to you why I chose em! So, let's get to it. Also, I'm going to not use the "The's" because if I didn't this post would take me a year to write due to how uncommon the letters in my name are. Hope you guys enjoy.


(The) Kissing Booth
Anna and the French Kiss
If I Stay
These Broken Stars
Let's Get Lost
I Was Here
Never Fade


The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles

Why I Chose this Book: Hah, honestly most of the reasons you will get for this question is just because it was the only book I could find that had the letter I needed. This book especially because I rarely read books that have a title that start with the letter K. I did enjoy this book though. It was a cutesy contemporary and just gah! Made me so happy and blushy and :D.


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Why I Chose this Book: I know I could have chosen so many other books but this one is one of my favorite contemporaries. Gah this one was cutesy as well. I think I finished it in 2 days because it was the most addicting thing ever. The story was adorable, the characters are adorable, everything about this book was adorable.


If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Why I Chose this Book: Hah legit this book made my cry and sob and then become happy. This book just gave me a huge emotional roller coaster. Gayle wrote it so nicely and the plot is great. I thought the movie was great as well. However, I liked this book a lot more than Where She Went because If I Stay was a lot more interesting, in my opinion.


These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Why I Chose this Book: I read this on my trip around Canada and loved it. The duo perspective was great, I loved the plot and how it grew, and just the writing. I'm actually super sad that they didn't continue Lilac and Tarver's story. I think Tarver is in This Shattered World but for me, I want more. Hehe...



Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid


Why I Chose this Book: Ohhh if you know me, I have talked about this book so much. Let's Get Lost is one of my favorite books and it was a great read. I'm pretty sure Stephanie can agree with me. I loved the writing, characters, and the plot in general makes it a great read. If you were to ask me for recommendations, this would be one of them.


I Was Here by Gayle Forman

Why I Chose this Book: This is Gayle Forman's most recent book and I thought it was pretty good. It wasn't great and mind blowing but a pretty good read. It probably isn't for everyone but I liked it.


Never Fade by Alex Bracken

Why I Chose this Book: This is the only book on this list I haven't read. I actually haven't read any book that is part of this trilogy but with Passenger coming soon I think I may need to hurry up and read this trilogy before her new book. People RAVE about this trilogy so when I finally get to it, hopefully I will enjoy the trilogy.


Thanks everyone for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed and maybe found some books you may want to read.


   Thanks for stopping by Kaitlin! You can follow her here:


   2 more people to go! I can't wait to introduce to them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!