Sunday, August 30, 2015

Summer Blogger Promo Tour 2015 Wrap Up


   With the end of the summer approaching, it also means the time for the Summer Blogger Promo Tour to come to an end! 

   I had such a blast getting to know everyone on the tour! As this was my first year being apart of the tour, I can now officially say that it was a phenomenal experience.

   I got to meet a bunch of new bloggers, as well as get to know the ones I did know even better. The ideas each blogger had for their posts was amazing! 

   One of my favourites that I did would have to be either talking about Book Adaptions with Giselle from book-Nerd Canada or for Preethi's (Time Turning Reads) post about how I got into blogging!

   Honestly it was such an overwhelming experience that I definitely can't wait to sign up again next year!

   Thank you so much to The Book Bratz for organizing the tour! And to everyone else that participated!


Here are the bloggers I hosted on my blog!










   Until next year, that concludes this year's Summer Blogger Promo Tour!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!