Monday, January 13, 2020

Bookstagram Mondays: (1)


Illustrated covers have been a major trend in the past year for teen books. And as much as I like cover models, I love illustrated covers so much more. 

Charlie Bowater is one of my all time favourite illustrators. She's currently ruling the YA illustrated kingdom with so many gorgeous covers. She's known for the Skyward, and Aurora Cycle series covers, as well as the various standalone Margaret Rogerson covers. 

Above is what my collection of Charlie Bowater covers, with a few more on pre-order. 

Do you have a favourite illustrator?

Are you a fan of Charlie Bowater?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!