Saturday, October 25, 2014

Ohana Book Theories: The Heir by Kiera Cass

  As most of you know, this week the cover for The Heir was announced, along with the description and the twin's names. After my sister and I read the description, we immediately started blabbering about what we think is going to happen in the book. Thus, Ohana Book Theories was born. So today I have for you, my theories for The Heir by Kiera Cass! 


The Heir

Author: Kiera Cass
The Selection #4
Harlequin Teen 
Expected: May 5th, 2015



Description from GoodReads:

  
   Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought.


The Theories:


  First of all Kiera Cass announced Eadlyn's twin brother's name on her website, just in case you guys get confused to who I am mentioning. His name is Ahren.
   First theory, I feel like Eadlyn will have Maxon's personality and Ahren will have America's. Wouldn't that be the cutest? A calm Eadlyn and a goofy Ahren.
  Second theory, Ahren will be gay and will fall for one of Eadlyn's selected. I really want to see this one happen, my sister and I both agree on this one.
   Third, Tugging of the ear will have become a family thing. So I imagine Eadlyn and Ahren constantly 'tugging their ears' to each other when they want to get out of something.
   Fourth and finally my last theory, If you read the second epilogue of The One, you'd know that Marlee and Carter had a little one year old named Kile. Kile is supposed to be a year old when America is 2-3 months pregnant already. So my theory is that Kile will be apart of the Selection! I also feel like he will be Eadlyn's best friend, along with Ahren.


   Those are my theories for The Heir! What are yours? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter! Also, will you be picking up the Heir when it comes out?




1 comment:

  1. Kile is On The List of The Selected Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!