Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (15)

The Retribution of Mara Dyer

Author: Michelle Hodkin
Mara Dyer #3
 Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Expected: November 4th, 2014



Description from GoodReads:


   Mara Dyer wants to believe there's more to the lies she’s been told.
There is.

   She doesn’t stop to think about where her quest for the truth might lead.
She should.

   She never had to imagine how far she would go for vengeance.
She will now.

   Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.
Retribution has arrived.


Why I Want It:


   To be honest, this series creeps me out. Things are said, things are done, eerie things. Yet, this series continues to draw me back in for more. I just don't know what it is, but I just have to finish it now.


Why You Should Want It:


   It feels real, when you're reading the story you just want to believe something supernatural exists, and yet you feel deep inside that you just know something is mentally wrong with her. For peat sake we don't even know what her real name is! This book will be like nothing you have ever experienced before, you just have to trust me on it.





   That's my Waiting on Wednesday for this week, will you be picking up The Retribution of Mara Dyer? What are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments!





2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this series yet but it looks interesting! Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my WoW: http://thecouchpotatoesdigest.blogspot.com/2014/10/waiting-on-wedesday-six-of-crows.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!