Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Seize the Tuesday: (5)


Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by myself and the Adi Alsaid Street Team, to share stories about how we’ve seized the Tuesday, with a special focus on the particular book we’re reading. We’ll share our posts online with the hashtag: #LetsAllGetLost. 

   The idea is to share little ways in which you may have embraced Bree’s motto of seizing the Tuesday. To relate it to books, you can talk about what book you’re reading, and how you stole some moments from the day to enjoy reading. It doesn’t have to be about reading, but we all know that a well-read day is a day seized. The idea is not just to help spread the word on LGL, but also to remind people to live fully, even/especially if that means spending a part of your day reading.


   So my Seizing the Tuesday for today is pretty boring, I'm seizing the day by trying to studying my butt off for my two exams on the 18th. English and Physics, where English is a piece of cake I'm kind of terrified for the Physics exam..... Both my courses are AP (Advance Placement) so my exams are going to be twice as hard as a regular exam.  You can see why I'm terrified.

   Besides that, I've started reading the new Becca Fitzpatrick book, Dangerous Lies. It is definitely is must read guys, I highly suggest you place this baby on pre-order.

   Anyways, I might not be online all that much until Friday, besides a few posts I already have scheduled. Wish me luck on my exams guys!

  
 How are you Seizing the Tuesday?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!