Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Wrap Up

    June was a 'what the heck' month, I went from having a bunch of reviews to post to absolutely nothing. Like I went on a Hiatus without even knowing it. Exams where this month, so I guess once we ended I just got super lazy. July should be different, considering I'm going to be apart of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour hosted by The Book Bratz! So that'll start up on July 5th!
   I will be gone for about 9 days in July, I should have posts ready to go but otherwise don't expect me online much from July 9th -18th.
   I finally got my NAS bookmarks that I designed! I honestly can't wait to run around sneaking them into Never Always Sometimes when it releases in August!
    Otherwise I have no other things to really say about this month! Lets hope July's a good one! 

   Now for the Bookish stats!
  

Books Read:




Book Haul:




Books Reviewed:




July Books I'm Excited For:




   Onward to summer! July is going to be the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!