Thursday, September 24, 2015

Ohana Talks: Top 5 Favourite Love Triangles

   Love them or hate them, everyone has read a book with a love triangle in it. Whether it was the famous trio in Twilight or if it was some other. 

   Over the past years I've grown to love a select few of triangles, and I can say for a few of them I wouldn't be where I am today without them! So today I'm going to be telling you them! Here are my top 5 favourite love triangles!


Warning: Post will contain spoilers varying on the book series.


Four, Sarah & Six

   When I first read I Am Number Four, I loved Four and Sarah together. He risked everything to be with her, but when Four and Sam go back to Paradise and "Sarah" turns them in to the Mogadorians I kind of lost it. I know we realize later that it wasn't actually Sarah, but it kind of stuck with me. Plus with Six being so bad ass, how could one not ship them.



Evie, Death & Jack

   I was always iffy with Jack, so when Death came along I automatically fell in love. I've still only read the first two books, but with still 2 more books to go, I can't wait to see where Kresley Cole takes us!



America, Aspen & Maxon

   What can I say, I'm still Team Aspen even after The Heir.



Kelsey, Kishan & Ren

   I have so many tears for this series, I think this was the only series that I was constantly back and fourth between the guys. I still don't even think I have a team, I miss Kishan but with the ending we got, I can't say I don't love Ren. *SIGH* 


Tessa, Jem & Will


   I SHIP IT ALL, ALL OF THEM. I NEED MORE OF THEM I TELL YOU, MORE.



   aha, well those are my Top 5 Love Triangles! Who are your favourites? Let me know, I'm always looking for more ships.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!