Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December Wrap Up 2015

   December along with February are always the busiest months in my house, so obviously it was non stop of everything for this month. I had the most shifts I've ever had at work, compacted into 2 weeks. Holy crow that was exhausting, but awesome because I got everyone amazing christmas gifts this year and I am that much closer to having enough for my San Fransisco trip in March. 
   Christmas wise, as usual we had a lot of stuff planned. Two different dinners on Christmas eve, my Grandma came over Christmas Day and then family friends came over Boxing Day for brunch. Shadowhunter Tarot card set by Cassandra Jean. Cassandra Jean has to be one of my all time favourite designers, her work is breath taking. When I got the tarot cards, I almost died. So yes, it was most definitely my favourite. 
Unfortunately I only got 5 books for Christmas this year, ( Update: Apparently my mom ordered a bunch more and forgot... So more
and more keep showing up and surprising me!) but I did get a Indigo Gift Card as well as a hammock for reading in the summer! I couldn't be more excited for that one! Especially when I use it while we're camping. My favourite bookish gift would 1000000000% have to be the
   With Work being multiple times a week unfortunately I didn't get to hang out with a lot of my friends, or to go out and do stuff in general. I did get to doing a lot of stuff at home though, so in the end it was okay.
   December was a very fast month, and January is sure to be slow and agonizing with exams all month and a huge paper due. But hopefully I get some reading done, as well as a lot of bookish stuff. But otherwise bare with me post wise, cause January is sure to be busy.

   Now for the monthly stats. 


Books Read:


Book Haul:


Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr (ARC)
Revenge in the Wind by Michelle Modesto (ARC)
Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl (Hardcover)
The Masked Truth by Kelley Armstrong (Hardcover)
Fairest by Marissa Meyer (Hardcover)
Winter by Marissa Meyer (Hardcover)
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (Hardcover)
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater (Hardcover)
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Hardcover)
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (Indigo Special Hardcover Edition)
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (Indigo Special Hardcover Edition)
Landline by Rainbow Rowell ( Paperback)
Arrows by Melissa Gorzelanczyk (ARC)
Salt to the Sea by Rita Sepetys (ARC)
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (Int. Edition)
Frostfire by Amanda Hocking (Paperback)
Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder (AUS Edition)
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder  (AUS Edition)
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout (UK Edition)



A big thank you to friends and Family for some of the books, McNally Robinson and my Rainbow Rowell mystery sender!


Books Reviewed:



January Books I'm Excited For:


How was your month? What did you do for the holidays? I'd love to know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!