Thursday, December 24, 2015

Ohana Talks: Bookish Christmas Wishlist


   My family has the same traditions for Christmas every year or every second year. But I decided that instead of giving you all the boring details of my plans, I decided that I'd do something for fun. So today I'm going to telling you what books I asked Santa for! (Yes, Santa;)

Hardcover:




Paperback:

Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass (International Edition)
Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder (UK Edition, black background with flame)
Storm Glass  by Maria V. Snyder (UK edition, black background)
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout (UK Edition, white background with blue)


   Yes I know I'm bad for not reading a bunch of these yet, and to be honest I forgot to add a bunch of them. Oops, too late now.


   What books did you ask for for Christmas? What else do you have on your wishlist? Let me know int the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!