Saturday, December 12, 2015

Ohana Talks: 10 Books I Wanted to Read in 2015 but Didn't


   At the beginning of the year I made a list of some of my most anticipated reads for 2015, while that list did grow throughout the year I still did not accomplish reading all the ones on my original list, and more. So today I have for you, my list of books that released this year that I wanted to read but didn't get a chance too!




   For some of these I just never got a chance at reading them( I wanted to buy them before reading them), and for some I just haven't had enough in my bank account to purchase them aha!

   What about you? Were there some books that you meant to read but didn't? Which ones were they? I'd love to know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!