Friday, May 6, 2016

Chicago Hiatus

   Hey guys! 

   So I just wanted to let y'all know that from May 10th-15th, I will be in Chicago for BEA, BookCon, and the Maggie Stiefvater & Sarah J. Maas signings! So there will be a slight internet absence until the later evening(unless I can find wifi), but the blog should have posts up!

   I'm not quite sure what my schedule and plans will look like for BEA/BookCon quite yet, but if you see me around, definitely make your way over and say hello! I would love to talk! But I apologize in advance if I don't recognize you right away!  

   I can't wait for the trip, and you should most definitely expect MANY pictures and posts!

   Let me know if you'll be attending! I'd love to be able to meet you all!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!