Thursday, May 19, 2016

Chicago Trip 2016

My Chicago Trip 2016


   Hi friends! As most of you all know, I went to BEA and Book Con 2016 this last week. Along with that I also went to a Maggie Stiefvater and Sarah J. Maas signing. Because there is a lot of pictures and information for each one of those days. I've decided to make a bunch of posts hat you can expect every two days or so. 

   Each post will be about a specific event or day, depending on which event it is. Examples would be a post dedicated to Maggie's signing or to Day 1 of BEA. These will be published in the order for when each event occurred. So Saturday will start with the Maggie Signing! 

   And that's what you should expect for the next while!(With the odd book review here and there) I can't wait to share my memories with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!