Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Rules:


1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
2. Post the award’s logo onto your blog
3. Answer the 10 questions you’ve been asked
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees.


I was Nominated by:


Isabel at Tween to Teen Book Reviews, thanks girlie!


My Questions & Answers:


1. Top book(s) of 2014 so far?

   Top books that I've read in 2014 so far would definitely be Lux: Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Made for You by Melissa Marr, Diamonds in the Rough by Michelle Madow, Waterfall by Amalie Howard, really the list goes on for miles.



2. Best books with a one-word title?

   Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Ink by Amanda Sun, Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, Waterfall by Amalie Howard, and Witchlight by L.J. Smith.



3. Which book world would you want to live in for a day?

   I would love to live in the world of the Night World series by L. J. Smith. I've adored this series forever and feel like I am already apart of it.



4. Do you prefer reliable or unreliable narrators?

  I prefer a mix up of both narrators, it's always nice to experience something new.



5. Which book are you most looking forward to in 2015?

   Oh god, this question is like asking a little kid what they'd like for Christmas. For 2015 one of the books I'm most excited for would have to be one of these three ( I had to limit myself somewhere), Diamonds are Forever by Michelle Madow, Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole and Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas.



6. Which dystopian world do you think is the worst?

   I'm not really sure if it's to be consider Dystopian but I really hate the world of the Unwind series by Neal Shusterman. I could never stand to live in this world. It's a terrifyingly beautiful world, but utterly horrifying.



7. Which food from a book do you want to try the most?

   Since I've already tried Dauntless Cake, I think I'd really like to try all the different Japanese foods mentioned in The Paper Gods series by Amanda Sun. She went into crazy detail about Japan and it just made me want to visit so I could experience everything for myself.



8. What are some of the most beautiful (in your opinion) 2014 covers?

   I've mentioned this series a lot in this post but I utterly adore the covers for the Paper Gods series! Rain's cover is just fabulous. The watercolour just reminds me so much of my childhood and I can't get enough of it. Another cover from 2014 that I loved was Talon by Julie Kagawa, scales and dragons and AHHHHHH PRETTY COVERS.



9. Zombies or unicorns?

   ZOMBIES OF COURSE. It's a virus, you never know what can come from those.



10. Would you prefer a book set in the distant past or far future?

   I would prefer a book set in the future, you can do so much more from the unknown then you can with what has already happened.



I Nominate:


Amber & Jessica @ The Book Bratz

   As well as anyway else who would like to participate!


My Questions:


1. What are your top 5 books you're looking forward to in 2015?

2. What are 5 series that you regret having ended in 2014?

3. What is your favourite publishing and why?

4. Who is your favourite author to talk to?

5. How many authors have you met in person?

6. If you sold your soul for an ARC, which ARC would it be? ( ARC = Advance Readers Copy.)

7. What's the longest you've waited for a book to be released?

8. Name a song that you think best suits your favourite book/book series.

9. List 5 books that you'll be asking for, for Christmas!

10. If you could be a character in a book series, which would you be?


   Oops I went a little hard on the book questions! Once again thank you Isabel for the nomination! I hope you guys have fun doing this post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!